Monday, February 25, 2013

Day 9 - Recreate your favorite - Erica's Nails and More February Challenge

Here it is everyone, we are finally (sadly) at the last day of the challenge. I really enjoy doing nail art challenges and get kind of sad once they are over. All good things must come to an end though. 

So today's theme is pretty wide open - recreate your favorite. I knew right away I wanted to recreate someone else's manicure during the challenge and not my own. I was stuck between a few of them - there were that many great ones!

 I ultimately decided to recreate Polished Potential's half moon manicure and added a twist of my own. You can check out her awesome half moon manicure here.



I love, love, love how these turned out! I will be doing it again for sure! I have gotten so many compliments on it so far.


I used:

Sinful Colors - Mint Apple
Sinful Colors - Snow Me White (Half moon and stamping)
Mash - 42 Stamping Plate



Check out the other amazing manicures below!




Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. WOW! Those turned out great! And very flattering for choosing me. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each and every comment! I have made it to where it will not accept Anonymous user comments any longer to try and cut down on spam! Thanks everyone!