Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Snowman - SMYTC Holiday Challenge Day 7

Hey everyone!

Does anyone do holiday baking? I love doing holiday baking but I really took a lot on this year. We have an island and it is completely full of baking and candy making supplies. I feel so overwhelmed! I spent 5 hours today dipping pretzels and making cookies. The sad thing is I still have lots more dipping, candy making, and cookie making to do. Christmas is coming way too fast!

So I did my snowman manicure yesterday just in case I would have to redo it. I am proud to say that I think I nailed it. I have to say I think this has probably been my favorite holiday manicure to date. 



Isn't he cute? 

I am not done.... I was searching online for snowman inspiration and I ran across a snowman manicure I just fell in love with over at The Nailasaurus. I just had to attempt it for myself....

Wait for it....



Bam! I nailed it! I am really proud of this manicure! 

I used Sinful Colors - Rain Storm for the base color 
Stamped on snowflakes with China Glaze - For Audrey
Sally Hansen - White On (For Mr. Snowman)
Sally Hansen - Grass Slipper (For the scarf and color on the hat)
Wet n Wild - 9.0.2.1.Orange (For the nose)
Pure Ice - Black Rage (For the buttons, hat, arms, eyes, mouth, and scarf)
HK Girl - Top coat


Here is what is left of the Challenge


Check out the other snowman designs by the ladies of Show Me Your Top Coats

 Loading InLinkz ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading each and every comment! I have made it to where it will not accept Anonymous user comments any longer to try and cut down on spam! Thanks everyone!