Monday, December 24, 2012

Night Before Christmas - SMYTC Holiday Challenge Day 12

It's Christmas Eve! I wanted to post this tonight so it could really be the Night before Christmas but we are going to Daniel's dad's for Christmas Eve and I have no idea when we will be home.

I was kind of stumped for awhile on what I could do but I made up my own version and it's taking pieces of things I have done in this challenge.

My thought process was - Rudolph brings Santa to houses to deliver the presents under the tree every night before Christmas! 

I used :

China Glaze - Ruby Pumps
Sinful Colors - Nirvana
Sally Hansen - White On
Pure Ice - Black Rage
Wet n Wild - Scarlet Red
China Glaze - For Audrey
Wet n Wild - SaGreena the Teenage Witch
Sinful Colors - Let's Meet
China Glaze - Creative Fantasy 
HK Girl - Top Coat


I hope everyone has a safe and wonderful Holidays! I am so glad I participated in this challenge it was so much fun!

Check out the other night before Christmas nails down below!


 Loading InLinkz ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading each and every comment! I have made it to where it will not accept Anonymous user comments any longer to try and cut down on spam! Thanks everyone!