Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Candy Canes - SMYTC Holiday Challenge Day 2

Hey everyone! 

So here is day two - candy canes. I think it's quite funny that in my last challenge I participated in I had no problems doing stripes. This one - gave me a headache needless to say. I re did my mani about 5 times. I tried freehand,  tape, water marble, dotting tools like I said nightmare. I ended up keeping the last mani and had tape. There are a few spots where I had to freehand fix it up (which can be seen) so here it is




I used China Glaze Ruby Pumps and Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear White On. Topped with HK Girl 



Here is a preview of what is to come in this challenge!




 Loading InLinkz ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading each and every comment! I have made it to where it will not accept Anonymous user comments any longer to try and cut down on spam! Thanks everyone!