Friday, December 7, 2012

Bells - SMYTC Holiday Challenge Day 4

So I have for you day 4 of the Show Me Your Top Coats Holiday Challenge. Day 4 was bells. I was not thrilled about this one because I don't have any plates that have bells on them so I knew I was going to have to freehand it. There really is not a whole lot of inspiration online so I was stumped. I almost skipped today but talked myself out of it. I think it turned out pretty nice for freehand. I only did one bell and that's good enough for me!

Here they are





I used China Glaze Long Kiss for the base color. Then I used Butter London West End Wonderland for the tips and the bell (Which is a gorgeous glittery gold btw). Lastly I did the green bow in Wet n Wild Fast Dry SaGreena the Teenage Witch. I topped it off with HK Girl shiny fast drying top coat! I am really glad I purchased the big bottle of that stuff! 

I hope you like it!

Here is a reminder of the upcoming challenge days we have left!


Also check out what the other ladies have done for day 4!!!






 Loading InLinkz ...

3 comments:

I love reading each and every comment! I have made it to where it will not accept Anonymous user comments any longer to try and cut down on spam! Thanks everyone!