Saturday, November 24, 2012

November Nail Art Challenge Day 7 and 8

Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving! I have had nothing but problems while on vacation, I had my post scheduled to post automatically but low and behold it did not. I am still new to blogger and I am not sure what happened but the post was  missing. I am going to make this short and sweet and show the pictures because we are about to hit the road and come home and the internet is very spotty out at my mom's.

So here are my day 7 and 8 nails!






1 comment:

  1. The colors you used for the gradient are very pretty, it's nice and girly ^-^

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each and every comment! I have made it to where it will not accept Anonymous user comments any longer to try and cut down on spam! Thanks everyone!