Thursday, November 15, 2012

Blue Mani for Diabetes Support!

Hey Everyone! Hope everyone is keeping warm! I am still counting down and getting excited to visit family next week in Indiana. So much to do before we leave though, that's the sucky part of it all. Plus the anticipation makes time move really slow!

 So I did a blue mani today for Diabetes Support! There has been a few close people to me that suffered from diabetes. So I wanted to make sure I did a blue mani for this. 



 Here it is 
 Pure Ice Midnight Blue




This applied really easy. It is in the 2012 collection that Pure Ice released. Velour finish. I love the look and it looks great with a top coat as well! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading each and every comment! I have made it to where it will not accept Anonymous user comments any longer to try and cut down on spam! Thanks everyone!